Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sweet release.

damn today was a bitch, we partied for Amy's 21st last night and i danced on a bar table. God bars are ridiculous, too many people and no one around with any sense to them. Which is great at some points to just stop thinking and live right in front of you, but damn drinking wears on you. I finished a portfolio print today and my bank acount says $10.81. our first track off the new recording is almost done and we just recorded drums for 4 more songs and wrote 2 brand new songs besides those.

Cartoons are really relaxing i feel and some even make you think and contemplate ideas. I am watching Black Lagoon right now and it is surprisingly amazing. Action, adventure and reason, very great combination. The first episode kind of sucked but almost all intros to anything are slow and not as good, but it is needed. I am waiting for the 13th episode to load right now so this post was just to use my time while waiting. Sweet release.

No comments: